Our France Cooking Vacations
French Cooking Vacations
Your cooking vacations in France with The International Kitchen mean authenticity, fabulous food, and plenty of fun. We have 25 years of experience organizing the perfect gourmet holidays in France, and thousands of satisfied culinary travelers that we call friends. As a small, boutique tour company, we love planning cooking holidays in France for our foodie travelers, and consider personalized service one of the staples of our company.
On our amazing cooking holidays in France you can learn to make local recipes and the traditional dishes of French cuisine such as boeuf bourguignon, coq au vin, cassoulet and confit de canard. Or, you can explore Burgundy, Bordeaux, and more on a wine tasting trip in France. From the Mediterranean cuisine of Provence to the duck of Gascony, to the pastries of Paris, we can help you master French cuisine during our fun and delectable cooking vacations in France.
Depending on your tastes, you might explore the remarkable produce and seafood of the sunny south, or savor some of the world’s best wines and cheeses while relaxing at country vineyards on our wine tours. We have the perfect culinary tours in France for every foodie.
If you’re a wine lover, you can visit boutique vineyards and wine shops during our wine tours in France and discover how the French combine the natural terroir of the land with their own centuries-old practices to make the world’s finest wines. Whether you want a foodie trip to France that includes casual wine tastings, or one of our luxury wine tours of France, we can help you plan the trip of a lifetime.
In general, foodie tours in France with The International Kitchen include:
- Hands-on cooking courses featuring authentic French gastronomy
- Excursions to local towns and cultural sites
- Visits to markets, wineries, farms, and more
- Accommodations in everything from simple B&B properties to deluxe private villas and hotels
- Plenty of personalized service and expert guidance while planning your France culinary tour
Regions We Visit on Our Cooking Holidays and Wine Tours of France:
- Brittany: Visit this region on our cooking vacations in France for a fascinating mix of Celtic and French culture and plenty of fresh seafood. Stunning rocky shores, medieval castles, and megalithic monuments round out your experience on our cooking holidays in France.
- Burgundy: Experience this region’s fine wines and classic dishes like boeuf bourguignon and coq au vin on our wine tours in France and culinary trips in Burgundy. Your hands-on cooking classes will use fresh local ingredients as you explore French gastronomy on our gourmet holidays in France.
- Champagne: Discover this famed region of the north-east with its gothic cathedrals, timbered towns, and fertile plains, and taste the world famous wines on our Champagne wine tasting tours.
- Languedoc: From pork and duck dishes in the mountains to an abundance of fish in the plains, this region offers a little bit of everything, including excellent wines for those looking for wine tours of France. Discover French markets, medieval towns, and delicious southern French fare on our cooking vacations in France and the Languedoc.
- Loire: With its stunning chateaux and world-class wineries, the Loire Valley is an ideal spot for our wine tours in France or a France culinary tour. The region is full of grand history and architecture, including famous chateaux, and you can explore them all on our gourmet holidays in France and its Loire region.
- Normandy: Explore miles of coastline, stunning countryside, and delectable local specialties while visiting Normandy on our cooking vacations in France. Your hands-on French cooking classes, market visits, and delicious meals will expose you to some of the best food to be found on our cooking holidays in France.
- Paris (Ile de France): Experience the City of Lights like an insider during our culinary vacations and wine tours of France, complete with hands-on cooking classes, gastronomic tours, wine tastings, and more.
- Provence and the Cote d’Azur: Explore the famed land of lavender, fine wines, flavorful produce, fresh fish, and succulent meats on our France wine tours in Provence. The best wine trips in France include amazing food and gastronomic visits as well, all of which you can enjoy on our gourmet holidays in France and the Provence region.
- Rhone Alps: The Rhone Alps are an international Mecca for foodies, making this the perfect destination for our cooking vacations in France. Taste fine wines, cook delectable French dishes, and enjoy the beautiful of the Rhone Alps on a France culinary tour.
- Southwest France: Visit this region for the ultimate wine tours in France! Explore French cuisine during our cooking vacations in France, including luxury wine tours in Bordeaux and intensive cooking courses in Gascony. Discover authentic French cuisine on our cooking vacations in Southwest France!