French Cooking Vacations
Your cooking vacation or cooking class in France with The International Kitchen means authenticity, fabulous food, and fun. Learn to make local recipes and the traditional dishes of French cuisine such as boeuf bourguignon, coq au vin, cassoulet and confit de canard during your amazing cooking classes. From the Mediterranean cuisine of Provence to the duck of Gascony, to the pastries of Paris, we can help you master French cuisine during a fun and delectable cooking vacation or one-day cooking class.
Explore the remarkable produce and seafood of the sunny south of France, and taste some of the world’s best wines and cheeses while relaxing at country vineyards or exploring chic wine shops and bistros.
A full French culinary tour with The International Kitchen will include:
- Hands-on cookery courses
- Excursions to local towns and cultural sites
- Visits to markets, wineries, farms, and more
- Accommodations in everything from simple B&B properties to deluxe private villas and hotels
Regions we visit in France:
- Brittany: Visit this region for a fascinating mix of Celtic and French culture and plenty of fresh seafood.
- Burgundy: Experience this region’s fine wines and classic dishes like boeuf bourguignon and coq au vin.
- Languedoc: From pork and duck dishes in the mountains to an abundance of fish in the plains, this region offers a little bit of everything.
- Loire: With its stunning chateaux and world-class wineries, the Loire Valley is full of grand history and architecture.
- Normandy: Explore miles of coastline, stunning countryside, and delectable local specialties while visiting Normandy.
- Paris (Ile de France): Experience the City of Lights like an insider with hands-on cooking classes, gastronomic tours, and a room in the center of the city.
- Provence/Cote d’Azur: Explore the famed land of lavender, fine wines, flavorful produce, fresh fish, and succulent meats.
- Rhone Alps: The Rhone Alps are an international Mecca for foodies, making this the perfect region for a French cooking vacation.
- Southwest France: Visit this region for the ultimate wine tours or cooking classes in the true heart of French cuisine.
Our France Cooking Vacations
A Gastronomic Holiday in Aix-en-Provence
Delectable Dordogne: Land of the Black Truffle
Savor the Flavors of the Languedoc