Cooking Vacations In Italy
There’s a reason our culinary tours in Italy are so popular.
An Italy food tour with The International Kitchen means hands-on cooking lessons where you learn to make regional specialties and traditional Italian staples such as homemade pastas, flavorful sauces, succulent meat dishes, scrumptious seafood, and out-of-this-world desserts. Your teacher might be a professional Italian chef or a “nonna” (grandmother) who passes along generations of family recipes and a passionate dedication to Italian cuisine.
We have been organizing the best cooking tours in Italy for 25 years, and we have thousands of satisfied culinary travelers that we consider friends. Many of them return year after year to explore new foodie destinations with us on our Italy food tours. We are a small company, dedicated purely to foodie trips, and personal service is one of the hallmarks of our business.
So whether you are a foodie looking for food and wine tours in Italy, an avid home cook searching for cooking vacations in Italy, or simply think that food is the best part of every trip, we have culinary tours in Italy that will satisfy every culinary traveler. Moreover, if you’re looking for a good wine tour, Italy is a perfect choice.
All in all, Italy is well-known for wine tasting, our company is good at vacation packages. Why don’t we combine these?
More about our cooking vacations in Italy
Our culinary tours in Italy will also include:
- Food and wine tours in Italy including cheese and local products tastings
- Visits to open air fruit and vegetable markets, vineyards, or olive oil mills
- Cultural and culinary tours to local sites of interest
- Our many years of experience and personalized service while planning your foodie trip to Italy
Accommodations for our cooking holidays in Italy are in everything from cozy B&B properties to private villas, farmhouses, and luxurious hotels.
Our Italy Cooking Vacations
ItalySicily Cooking Vacation: Best of the West
ItalyClassic Tuscan Table at Villa Casagrande
ItalyFoodie Tour on the Via Emilia
ItalyCulinary Experience on the Amalfi Coast
ItalyCooking in the Valtellina Valley
ItalyFlavors Of The Real Italian Countryside
ItalyMichelin Star Cooking on the Prosecco Road
ItalySecrets of Spoleto and Umbrian Cooking
ItalyElegant Taormina and The Eastern Coast
ItalyA Food Lover's Paradise in Norcia
ItalyTuscan Dream: Cook in a Luxury Chianti Villa
ItalyLuxury Gastronomy at L’Andana: Tuscan Culinary Vacation
ItalyCooking and Vineyards of Southern Tuscany
ItalyLuxury Gourmet Experience on Italy's Lakes
ItalyLa Cucina Romana in the Sabine Hills
ItalyLuxury and Gastronomy at Villa Luppis
ItalyPesto, Pasta, and the Cinque Terre
ItalyTruly Tuscany: Wine Tasting Tour on Tuscany's Western Coast
ItalyTuscookany: Italian Cooking at Torre del Tartufo and Casa Ombuto
ItalyChianti Cooking: Tuscany Cooking Vacation
ItalyVilla Romana: Authentic Amalfi Cuisine
ItalyAuthentic Sicilian Experience for the Food Lover
ItalyMediterranean Cooking Experience
Regions We Visit on our Food and Wine Tours in Italy
- Abruzzo: Bask in the beauty of ancient and authentic Abruzzo during an Italy food tour. Enjoy hands-on Italian cooking classes with simple regional cuisine full of flavors, and explore the miles of seaside, mountains, and national parks during our culinary trips to Italy in the Abruzzo region.
- Amalfi Coast: Learn the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine and enjoy the lifestyle of Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, and Capri on an Italy food tour to the Amalfi Coast. Revel in a mix of spectacular coastlines and famed sites like Pompeii and the Blue Grotto on our unique culinary tours to Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
- Emilia Romagna: Taste the famous aged Parmesan cheese and Prosciutto di Parma on our gastronomic tours of Italy. Visit Bologna, Parma, Modena, and more and explore the local cuisine during hands-on cooking classes on an amazing Italy food tour to Emilia Romagna.
- Friuli Venezia Giulia: Explore the unique geography and equally unique cuisine of a region that borders Austria, Slovenia, and the Veneto during our food and wine tours in Italy in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- Liguria: Charming port towns such as the famed Cinque Terre and all the pesto and pasta you could dream of make our gourmet holidays in Italy in the Liguria region extra special. Check out Genoa, Portofino, and miles of hiking trails on an Italy food tour to this charming area.
- Lombardia/Lakes Region: Enjoy the gorgeous lakes and rustic foods of the north on our cooking vacations in Italy’s Lombardy region. Savor the risotto, polenta, and famed Franciacorta sparklers on our food and wine tours in Italy and the Lakes region.
- Piedmont: One of our favorite regions is home to some of Italy’s most famous wines, which you will taste on our food and wine tours in Italy and the Piedmont region. From Barolo to Barbaresco, an Italy food tour in Piedmont will satisfy every appetite!
- Puglia: Home to classic Italian breads, olive oils and wines – you’re sure to fall in love with Puglia (Apulia) on our cooking vacations in Italy at the southern part of the peninsula. Some of our best Italy wine tours are in this sunny and beautiful region.
- Rome/Lazio: Authentic villages and delectable regional dishes will capture your heart on our culinary tours in Italy near the capital city. An Italy food tour in Lazio will include hands-on cooking classes, foodie excursions, and more.
- Sicily: The heart of Mediterranean food lives on this exotic island, and you can explore it on an Italy food tour to Palermo, Taormina, Agrigento, and more. Many of our most popular Italy wine tours take place in authentic Sicily.
- Tuscany: Explore breathtaking landscapes and enjoy the renowned food of this region on our Italy wine tours and cooking vacations in Italy in the Tuscany region. Rustic Tuscan food and wine are the staples of some of our best cooking vacations in Italy.
- Umbria: The laid-back locals will welcome you like a family friend on our culinary tours in Italy and its Umbria region. An Italy food tour in Umbria will include hands-on cooking classes featuring delicious regional recipes.
- Veneto: Discover the fine cuisine and legendary wines of this magical region on our Italy wine tours and cooking vacations in Italy and the Veneto region. From the lagoon of Venice to the Dolomites, the Veneto is a perfect destination for our culinary tours in Italy.