Cooking Vacations In Amalfi Coast
Discover our food and wine tours of Amalfi Coast
Considered by many the most spectacular stretch of scenery on the Mediterranean sea, the Amalfi Coast is an idyllic mix of vertical landscapes, stunning coastlines, and lush Mediterranean islands, and is an amazing place to take a relaxing and delicious Italy food tour. Enjoy the sun, flavors and relaxed lifestyle of such legendary places as Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Ravello, Sorrento, and Capri during your Amalfi Coast food tour with The International Kitchen. Whether you are traveling to the isle of Capri to experience the Blue Grotto, walking the stone paths of Pompeii, shopping the streets of Sorrento, or tasting homemade limoncello liqueur in Positano, our Amalfi Coast cooking vacations will offer you memories to last a lifetime.
On our Amalfi Coast food and wine tours you will learn the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine during your hands-on cooking classes and food and wine tastings, including home-made pastas, seafood from the local fishmonger, fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, the tasty “limoncello” liqueur, and artisanal cheeses.
Our Italy Cooking Vacations
ItalyCulinary Experience on the Amalfi Coast
ItalyVilla Romana: Authentic Amalfi Cuisine
More about our Amalfi Coast Food Tours
Our Amalfi Coast cooking vacations include:
- Hands-on cooking lessons featuring regional dishes of the Amalfi Coast and southern Italy, learning recipes during your Amalfi Coast food tour that you will be able to replicate back at home
- Winery visits and wine tastings featuring local Amalfi Coast and southern Italian wines
- Cultural excursions to local areas of interest such as Capri, Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, and Ravello
- Visits of local food producers on our Italy food tours on the Amalfi Coast
- Accommodations at beautiful hotels, villas, and B&B properties
- Transfers and transportation
- Our 25 years of expertise in planning Amalfi Coast food tours and cooking vacations
Our Amalfi Coast food and wine tours have been among our best selling culinary vacations for 25 years. From Sorrento-style gnocchi to fresh grilled fish, from freshly made mozzarella cheese to homemade Neapolitan desserts, you will eat like a king or queen on our Amalfi Coast cooking vacations, and will enjoy fine southern Italian wines with every meal.
See our list of amazing Amalfi Coast cooking vacations below, or contact us to start planning a customized Amalfi Coast food and wine tour today.
Amalfi Coast Cooking Tours
Culinary Experience on the Amalfi Coast – Stay at a beautiful hotel overlooking the Gulf of Sorrento in Sant’Agnello di Sorrento and explore the glory of the Amalfi Coast on one of our most popular Italy food tours.
Mediterranean Cooking Experience – One of our longest running and most popular trips, make southern Italy your home away from home while staying in a small 5* villa hotel and enjoying wonderful Italian cooking lessons in the specially designed teaching kitchen.
Villa Romana Authentic Amalfi Cuisine – Stay at a 4* hotel in Minori right on the Amalfi Coast and explore the flavors of Italian cuisine with the hotel’s chefs.