Italian Cooking School
Italian Cooking Holidays
If you love to cook and travel, you can combine both of these loves for a week of magic and learning with one of our Italian cooking school vacations. Our Italian cooking school vacations provide you with the opportunity to learn regional cuisine from some of the finest chefs in a beautiful setting. All of our Italian culinary programs are taught in English (or, occasionally, in Italian with an interpreter) and include all the equipment you will need. Our cooking schools give you the unique opportunity to enjoy the region you are staying in while you learn about the authentic cuisine. When you attend one of our cooking schools in Italy, you will learn under the direction of some of the finest chefs while taking in a wealth of cultural experiences that will enhance your trip and make it that much more memorable.
Choosing an Italian Cooking School
With all of the different culinary schools we offer throughout Italy, it can be difficult to choose which programs to attend. Choose from the following Italian cooking holiday destinations:
- Abruzzo: hands-on cooking instruction featuring natural, simple regional cuisine
- Amalfi Coast: learn the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine
- Emilia Romagna: Bolognese meat sauce, aged cheese and tortellini - need we say more?
- Lazio: ancient region full of fresh seafood and some of the country's best culinary specialties
- Le Marche: steeped in tradition and hospitality, this is a unique cooking holiday
- Liguria: visit charming port towns, hike trails and cook fresh cuisine in "Cinque Terre"
- Lombardia/Lakes Region: northern Italian cooking delights in this enchanting region
- Piedmont: live your wildest dreams in the region known for its famous wines
- Puglia: fresh produce, olive oil and wine makes Puglia an exquisite cooking vacation
- Sicily: gain an insider's view of this mysterious island
- Tuscany: visit medieval towns and enjoy hands-on cooking in this Tuscan cooking vacation
- Umbria: rich local flavors and savory recipes in a naturally beautiful setting
- Veneto: explore authentic Veneto with its fine wine and cuisine
- Multiple Regions: an Italian culinary adventure that spans
Why Choose The International Kitchen?
The International Kitchen, the world's premier culinary travel company, is dedicated to bringing you the best in Italian lifestyle and cuisine. Our unique Italian cooking schools supply the perfect balance of scenery and cuisine for exquisite Italian cooking holidays. Those who participate in our culinary vacations stay in historic villas, farmhouses, deluxe hotels, and residences that are chosen for their charm and beauty of location. A vacation through one of our innovative Italian cooking schools allows you to immerse yourself in the culture as well as the cuisine. For a holiday unlike any you have ever experienced, explore the possibility of an Italian cooking school vacation. Our cooking holidays provide you with a culinary experience like no other and we encourage you to explore our site today for more information about our unique Italian cooking school vacations.
And don't forget to take a look at our other available cooking tours, from delectable cooking classes in Paris to sumptuous cookery courses and more.