Custom Sicily Itinerary for Ann and Charles Neal
Custom 6-night itinerary for Ann & Charles Neal.
Day One, Sunday, September 22
- Arrival at Catania airport and transfer to El Jebel Hotel in Taormina.
- Dinner on own and overnight in a Prestige Room at the hotel.
Day Two, Monday, September 23
- A bountiful breakfast at the hotel. Today will be a full day visit by ferry to Messina and then to Reggio Calabria to see the exceptional exhibit of the “Riace Warriors,” full size Greek bronzes from 460-470 BC, discovered in Riace in 1972 and currently housed in the Museo Della Magna Grecia. Dinner on own and overnight at the hotel.
Day Three, Tuesday, September 24
- Full day in Taormina and Mt. Etna with visit and lunch at a local winery.
- Dinner on own and overnight.
Day Four, Wednesday, September 25
- Breakfast and the off to Catania to visit the local market before your transfer to Agrigento to tour the spectacular Valley of the Temples.
- Tonight dinner on your own and overnight at Villa Athena in a deluxe room.
Day Five, Thursday, September 26
- Breakfast, followed by a full to Piazza Armerina to view the Villa Romana del Casale, one of the richest and largest collections of Roman mosaics in the world. Afterwards a visit to the town of Caltirgirone.
- Before your transfer to Siracusa. Dinner on your own and overnight at Henry’s House in a superior room with sea view.
Day Six, Friday, September 27
- Breakfast and today a full day to visit Ortigia and the famed Archeological Park. Dinner on own and overnight at the hotel.
Day Seven, Saturday, September 28
- Breakfast and a reluctant farewell to Sicily. Transfer to the Catania airport for your flight to Malta.
Included in the 6-Night Trip
6 nights accommodation
Food & Beverages
- Meals included as per program
- Excursions included as per program
Transfers included as per program.
Accommodations as per program.
Pricing & Tour Dates
Looking for tour date information?
Custom trip Pricing:
September 22-28, 2019
US$4650 per person based on double occupancy
Pricing based on final payment by check. Pricing based on current exchange rate, subject to adjustment.
September 22-28, 2019
There are no reviews at this time.
We Can Help Plan It All
Flights, additional nights and tours, Transportation, and Much More
We might not be able to pack for you, but there are tons of things we can help with to make your vacation that much better.
Contact us for more information, or you can indicate your interest during check out and we will follow up directly!