Authentic Sicilian Experience for the Food Lover
As the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, the land of Sicily is a treasure, and not just when it comes to history, architectural beauty, complex culture, and diverse landscape, but also for its extremely high quality food. From the towering Mount Etna to the gorgeous blue coastline, explore everything that this Italian island has to offer in this special 7-night Italian cooking vacation.
Your culinary adventure will take you from big bustling towns like the city of Palermo, full of ancient grandeur, to charming, medieval towns and attractions. Discover the archeological beauty of extraordinary ruins from Greek civilization. Experience rich traditional Sicilian dishes, as well as wines in local vineyards.
Authentic Sicilian Experience for the Food Lover Trip Details
Included in the 7-Night Trip
7 nights accommodations in 4* superior hotels (2 in Palermo, 1 in Agrigento, 2 in Modica, and 2 in Taormina)
Food & Beverages
- Daily breakfast.
- 5 lunches (drinks not included)
- Food visits and tastings as per itinerary
Classes & Instructors
In addition to tastings of local olive oil, chocolates, and wines, experience traditional Sicilian food first hand by making it in 3 hands-on cooking classes!
- Your first cooking lesson takes place in Palermo, where you’ll visit the local bustling food market and then return to Chef Vincenzo’s kitchen to learn how to create traditional Sicilian dishes.
- The second class is in a local Modica restaurant, where you’ll learn to prepare popular recipes in the region.
- The third hands-on class is in Taormina.
In all classes, learn true Sicilian cooking from true Sicilians!
- Market visit in Palermo
- Excursion to Cefalù
- Visit of Erice
- Marsala winery visit and tasting
- Guided visit of the Valley of the Temples and Piazza Amerina
- Visit of Siracusa
- Excursion to Mt. Etna winery
- Arrival transfer from Palermo airport
- Return transfer to Catania airport
- Transportation by private car or minibus for the whole tour
- Drinks during meals
- Entrance fees to archeological sites and museums