Tortelli di erbetta (Tortelli with spinach beet)
This month we take you to the region of Emilia Romagna for a taste of Parma, from Chef Micaela Sini Scarpato, who teaches the daily lesson in Parma.
For The Pasta:
- ½ kg of flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 3 yolks
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- a bit of salt
For the filling:
- (100 g mascarpone cheese)
- 700 g ricotta cheese
- 70 g Parmesan cheese
- 3 whole eggs
- 50 g spinach leaves (boiled, chopped and seared in butter)
For the sauce:
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 150 g melted butter
- Pasta: mix all ingredients and work until the mixture is homogeneous and elastic;
- Let rest covered in wet cloth or (better) in a plastic food bag
- Filling: mix all ingredients and adjust quantity of salt.
- Prepare the tortelli as shown during the cooking lesson and boil in large amount of salted water.
- Add Parmesan cheese and melted butter with sage