Ravioli with lobster, prawns, cuttlefish and a vegetable cream
From the Masseria Appidè in Corigliano d’Otranto, Chef Leonardo is a chef that always respects original tastes and purity of products he uses when he cooks.
He hopes you will do the same when trying out this wonderful recipe of ravioli with lobster, prawns, cuttlefish and a vegetable cream straight from his kitchen!
If you would like to find out more information about cooking in Puglia, please visit our Website.
- 2 lb. 2 oz. flour
- 6 eggs
- 18 oz. lobster pulp
- 8.8 oz. shelled prawns
- 7 oz. sole fillet
- 7 oz. butter
- 18 oz. milk
- 3.5 oz. flour
- 1 oz. minced parsely
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of Brandy
- 3.5 oz. of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 7. oz. shelled prawns
- 16 little whole prawns
- 10.5 oz. little tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- minced parsley
- 1.8 oz carrots, first julienned and then diced into a brunoise
- 1.8 oz. zucchini
- salt and pepper
1. Prepare a thick bechamel.
2. Boil lobster and prawns’ tails in a quite salted water..
3. Brown the onion with the remaining butter and oil in a saucepan, then add sole, minced lobster and prawns’ tails; fry lightly and wet everything with Brandy.
4. Mince everything with a mixer and incorporate this content with the bechamel, then add parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Make two mm. egg-pasta sheets and put them on a kitchen level; then brush one egg-pasta sheet with a beated egg and on the other egg-pasta sheet put some little stuffing heaps with a “sac a poches”, respecting a distance of three cm one another, cover this egg-pasta with the brushed one and make them to adhere one another.
6. Cut the Ravioli with a small, zig-zag wheel.
7. In a frying pan, brown onion with oil and garlic, add cuttlefishes crumbled in julienne and whole deshelled prawns; cook everything for five minutes, then add little tomatoes, cut in four pieces, and the vegetable cream.
8. Boil the Ravioli in salted water, drain them in the frying pan, sprinkle them with parsley and after all compose the dishes, decorating them with little prawns!