Here at The International Kitchen we are excitedly looking forward to 2020 and a season full of wonderful food tours and cooking vacations. Our repeat travelers will also notice a new emphasis on on wine tours and new destinations.
So what are we most excited about for 2020?
Paris, Paris, and more Paris
We’re thrilled by our newest additions to our Paris food tours and Paris culinary vacations. We now offer three very distinct trips to Paris, including:
- Parisian Rendezvous – our classic Paris cooking vacation
- Weekend in Paris – a short, 2-night Paris food and wine tour (also available for solos)
- Best of Paris – our most deluxe and comprehensive Paris culinary vacation, including transfers, cooking classes, private cultural tours, and even a cabaret show.
We have a couple of new Amalfi Coast cooking vacations in Sorrento, but we are also thrilled to now offer Naples extensions to two of our most popular culinary tours. Check out our Flavors of Campania: Sorrento, Naples, and the Amalfi Coast cooking vacation for the best trip to Southern Italy you can find. Or, see Best of Sorrento, Naples, and the Amalfi Coast for an upscale, luxury stay in one of the world’s most picturesque locales.
We have also greatly expanded our cooking vacations in Portugal for 2020. Portugal is one of the world’s hottest destinations right now, and one of our favorites. Check out tours we’ve added in 2019:
- Lisbon Food Tour – the ultimate 3-night foodie trip to the capital city.
- Authentic Algarve Culinary Vacation – a 5-night food tour to southern Portugal’s Algarve.
- Flavors of Portugal – Our most complete Portugal tour, from Lisbon to Porto.
We’re also hard at work on a new Walking and Cooking in Portugal culinary vacation – check back in 2020 for more!
By Peg Kern
Search our blog for more chef interviews, recipes, and destinations features.
Sign up to receive our newsletter, which includes travel tips, recipes, promotions, and information on our best culinary vacations.